Leadership and Management
1. The leading Leadership and Management Training in the Lao PDR
2. Are you looking for people management training?
3. All the time, people tell us that these are the best management training and development courses they have seen. Some of our most popular courses include:
- Leadership and Management Training
- Cross-Cultural Management and Team Development
- Advanced Leadership and Management Training
- Personal Development Training
- Communication Skills Training
- Conflict Management Training
- Problems solving skills
- Stress Management Training
- Time Management Training
- Goal Setting Training
- Accelerated Learning Training
- Release Your Sales Potential
- Assertiveness Skills Training
- Minute Writing Skills
- Meeting Management
- Good leader and manger
- Professional assistant
- Modern office management
- Team building
- Staff retreat
|We do this by focusing on the six essential personal leadership and management skills:
1. Set and achieve goals
2. Communicate accurately, clearly and confidently
3. Manage time: plan ahead, prioritise and delegate work
4. Manage conflict: handle difficult people and performance issues
5. Self-motivate: develop a positive mental attitude
6. Leadership: inspire others and create a positive work atmosphere
Note: we do not believe in placing people in any situation of embarrassment by demanding that they 'perform' in front of the whole group. So you can relax: come on this course and be at ease; ready to learn new skills!
Why are you booking the training now?
“We need to book the training now because the vast majority of our leaders and managers are trained as specialists: They are here predominantly on the basis of their technical competence and background. On the technical level, most of our leaders and managers are very good.
We need them to be thinking about how they can develop their personal leadership and management skills. They are expected to be competent in the leadership of teams and in the management of projects.
Who should attend the Leadership Training and Management Development Courses?
They are beneficial to: